Forms for Self-Represented Parties

Additional forms for self-represented parties are available at

Petition and Complaint Forms - Prisoner Civil Rights and Habeas

Petition and Complaint Forms - Other

Filing and Service

For information on registering for CM/ECF, see the page on how to e-File in Your Case as a Self-Represented Party.

Case Initiation and Management


Applying for Pro Bono Representation

For more information on applying for Pro Bono Representation see the page on Applying for Pro Bono Representation.